[3830] TBDC N7GP(N5IA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 22 10:12:59 EDT 2014

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N5IA
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ - DM52
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 12  Total Score = 46

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

As others have mentioned, the QRN level was very high.  I spent one hour of
operating.  I went up and down the band 3 times and could only find 3 stations
I could copy.  I CQed the balance of the time and had a tiny bit of success.  I
know I was an alligator even with multiple Beverages in use for RX.  I apologize
to those who called whom I could not copy.

Best DX was HC2AO who called me and KV4FZ whom I called.  Both were 10
pointers.  NO3M called me and it took perhaps 8 overs to get his call sign and
exchange correct for a 6 point contact.  All others were 'local' 1, 2, & 3
pointers.

But, thanks for the contacts and the exercise of the ears.  CU all in the fall.