[3830] ARRL FD WD9EWK 1B QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 29 02:07:06 EDT 2014

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: WD9EWK
Operator(s): WD9EWK
Station: WD9EWK

Class: 1B QRP
QTH: Arizona

   15:           7
   10:
    6:           6
    2:           1
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0      16      0  Total Score = 330

After missing Field Day in 2013, it was fun to work the 2014 Field Day. My first
Field Day QSO was with NA1SS as it was over the west coast. HF/6m was a chance
to use a new FT-897D and two internal battery packs with a Buddipole dipole,
which worked well on 15m and 6m SSB. I made two satellite QSOs, one each on
SO-50 and AO-73, to claim the satellite QSO bonus along with the 100% Emergency
Power bonus and the bonus for submitting a summary using the b4h.net applet.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/