[3830] ARRL FD KI7M 1D HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 29 17:07:29 EDT 2014

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: KI7M
Operator(s): KI7M
Station: KI7M

Class: 1D HP
QTH:

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0     681      0  Total Score = 681

N3FJP log does not break down field day by bands. I worked 15/20/40/80 meters. I
eliminated about 10 'D' contacts since they don't count. Field Day submission
system is strange unlike other 'contest' (CQWW,ARRL IntDX, etc). 200 watts
FT-1000D, 3 el steppir 20-6 mtrs at 77.5 Ft. and 40/80 quarter wave slopers.
Going by what field day events I've been in I think 861 contacts is pretty
good. I worked all USA sections and all but 2 of Canada (NL and ONN missed),
not too bad if I do say so myself. Was fun for a contest I didn't even intend
to get in on the morning it started. Contesting is addicting like chasing DX.
It still makes me wonder why 40 can be so hard to work contacts but 80 can be
so easy sometimes.