[3830] ARRL FD W5CT(@N5AW) 2E LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 29 19:33:30 EDT 2014

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W5CT
Operator(s): AC4CA K5FP K5OT N3BB N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: 2E LP
QTH: STX (EM00)

   10:    35     70
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  2289   1194     0  Total Score = 11,544

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Operating from N5AW's home QTH using a generator. Operators AA4CA, K5FP, K5OT,
N3BB and N5AW in honor of silent keys W5ZL and W5FIT who operated may past
field days with us. We had a great time and for once managed to keep two radios
on the air for the entire 24 hours. That helped us achieve our highest QSO total
ever. Most memorable QSO - being called by CE3EEA on 80 meters Sunday morning.

Radios 2 K3's at 100 watts.

Antennas: 10M: 5L yagi, 15M: 6 over 6 Yagis, 20M: 4 over 4 yagis NE and single
4L NW,40M: Moxon and Lazy H, 80M: Delta Loop.