[3830] ARRLDX SSB N8HM SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 19:13:39 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N8HM
Operator(s): N8HM
Station: N8HM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Washington, DC

Total:  165   114  Total Score = 56,430

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I only operated from home on Sunday UTC as I operated from W3DQ at the beginning
of the contest and was busy on Saturday afternoon. This is the most number of
QSOs I have worked in a phone contest from my apartment. Usually BIC time
suffers from fatigue of having to repeat my call and exchange multiple times,
but conditions were very good and repeats were minimal.

Lots of fun. Two new DXCCs brings my total worked from my DC apartment to 151 -
all with 100 watts or less to magnetic loops on my apartment balcony.

Thanks for the QSOs!

Radio - Yaesu FT-450D
Antenna - MFJ-1786 Magnetic Loop