[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9L1A(9A3A/E73A) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 19:31:47 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9L1A
Operator(s): 9A3A/E73A
Station: 9L1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Freetown, IJ38JL

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
Total: 1165   185  Total Score = 644,910

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

High SSN over the weekend and excellent propagation in the late evening/early
morning hours. I was able to run on 15/20/40m as I had big antennas. During the
day it was completely different - not easy to get NA attention when everybody
enjoys EU pile ups. Called many big gun stations on 80m, but my low wires could
not make it through the SSB QRM. No stations heard on 160m this time.

73 Ivo 9L1A

Rig - K3; RM300 Amplifier (300w)
Antennas: wire verticals on Spiderbeam pole (40-10m), Inv V @ 7m for 80/160m.