[3830] ARRLDX SSB WW4LL M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 22:05:37 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K4BAI KU8E WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA

   20: 1000   116
   15:  821   107
   10: 1408   119
-------------------
Total: 3822   518  Total Score = 5,902,092

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

We echo what so many have already said in that it was simply amazing conditions
and a tremendous amount of fun.

John and Jeff did yeomen's work in operating.  We went with John's operating
strategy and we all agreed to aggressively go after the mults.  While we
appreciate all mults, working EP3HF this morning on 10 meters was the highlight
for me this morning.  It was lots of fun!

Noticed lots of 5, 10 and 25 watt stations on and most we could readily work.
Good job QRPers and YLs.

Thank you all and 73'....Fred, WW4LL - John, K4BAI & Jeff, KU8E