[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6LC M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 22:16:47 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): K6GFJ NH6V WH6DZX KH6LC
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Hawaii

  160:   16     8
   80:  371    52
   40: 1148    57
   20: 1413    56
   15: 1948    60
   10: 2522    59
-------------------
Total: 7418   292  Total Score = 6,473,640

This was a bit more casual than our usual efforts.  When dinner was ready we
stopped and ate...right in the middle of some big runs.  Oh well.  Everyone
got
plenty of sleep.  Ross Forbes K6GFJ ex-WB6GFJ flew out to join us and kicked
butt.  We also had Leigh WH6DZX join us.   Leigh is a newish ham and this was
her first ever time on HF.  She mentioned how polite and supportive everyone
was with her.  Thanks guys!   Conditions seems great, especially on the high
bands.
The low bands seemed a little sparse, but then again we were sleeping at
optimum
times.
Thanks & Aloha
de Ross K6GFJ, Rob NH6V, Leigh WH6DZX, Lloyd KH6LC
www.KH6LC.com