[3830] ARRLDX SSB WL7E SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 3 03:43:39 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WL7E
Operator(s): WL7E
Station: WL7E

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Kasilof, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 23:46

  160:    0     0
   10: 1782    58
-------------------
Total: 3376   235  Total Score = 2,380,080

I had high hopes for a better score this weekend. 40 and 80 did not seem that
productive to me on Friday night. Saturday night 40 and 80 folded for me to the
USA but the Japanese stations were very very loud. I never heard one signal to
work on 160 either night.

I took time out to work EU on 10m cw Saturday night for a couple of hours, I
could not resist. I also worked on a log I am getting ready to upload to LoTW.

Again being assisted did absolutely no good for mults. All the VE1 mults were
spotted below the American phone band all weekend and out of reach to me. It
did however again assist in finding a frequency to park on even though the high
bands were so crowded.

Tnx to all who called and I am sure everyone had fun this weekend.

73,
Joe WL7E