[3830] ARRLDX SSB E7A(@E77DX) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 3 06:16:26 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: E7A
Operator(s): 9A1TT E70R E70T
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor

   20: 1422    61
   15: 1146    61
   10: 1231    61
-------------------
Total: 4704   273  Total Score = 3,845,205

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who called this weekend.  We were blessed with a shorter (and
perhaps easier to copy?) call: E7A.  (we normally use E7DX)

Fantastic conditions on Sunday after a somewhat mediocre Saturday.  With Braco
(E77DX) absent, we struggled a little on the technical front.  The station has
been automated this summer and we're still learning about all the features
(bugs? :-)).  This hampered us on the first day and meant we missed out on some
simple mults on the low-bands.  Luckily the score was compensated with some fine
runs on the Sunday with the best hour showing 281.  Ranko's and Vlado's sense of
humour and the improved condx on Sunday kept a smile on my face despite lack of
sleep.

Congratulations to our local competition!  The live-score monitoring adds a new
dimension to contesting and I would strongly recommend all our competitors
(particularly those in western Europe) to join us online.

73

Richard 9A1TT
Ranko E70R
Vlado E70T