[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2FF SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 3 08:03:59 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NLI

  160:    0     0
Total:  652   273  Total Score = 533,988

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Not an Academy Award performance but a good supporting role effort.  I spent
most of my time - 16 hours - on ten meters which was full of EU stations both
mornings and then SA and the Pacific stations later in the day.  Thanks to all
those DX stations with the good ears that managed to hear my signal.  It was
FUN and I even spent two hours at a local hamfest which was not sponsored by a
contest club.