[3830] ARRLDX SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 3 19:54:01 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CT1ESV

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:

   15: 2691    61
Total: 2691    61  Total Score = 492,453

Was great to be back to contest from new home QTH. Was expecting a bigger
number of QSO's. But after watching some claimed scores I'm happy with it.
Signals from NA were very strong. Sunday better than saturday. On Sunday worked
until the end of contest when some stations were peaking 59+20db.
It was dificult to keep frequency, some claiming they were using my frequency
for over 5 hours!?

Thank you for a great weekend.

Equipment:
IC 761 + ALPHA 91B