[3830] ARRLDX SSB TI8M M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 4 15:39:30 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: TI8M
Operator(s): TI2KAC TI2JCY TI4ZM W4BW K4UN W4XO W4KTR
Station: TI8M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

   40: 1104    58
   20: 2792    61
   15: 2361    60
   10: 2002    60
-------------------
Total: 8976   331  Total Score = 8,913,168

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

A great contest! A good time was had by all.
We had to some issues with amps but we finally made the best of what we had.
Ran the whole contest on our backup amplifiers but they were up to the task and
never let us down. Also, TI4ZM our electrician in the group had to repair the
main service to the QTH. Other than that everything was great !
As always low band noise levels were high so sometimes we just could not hear
you!
Thanks to everyone who called us!
TI8M Group