[3830] ARRLDX SSB OT2A(ON4HIL) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 4 15:58:45 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OT2A
Operator(s): ON4HIL
Station: OT2A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Genk

  160:    4     3
   15: 1115    59
Total: 3664   256  Total Score = 2,813,952

After a long period of radio silence finally action!
I put a lot of work into improving my noiselevel over the past year and
automating the station.
My first steps in SO2R are set but that is a bit more difficult than I thought
The contest took here a weak start but got better and ended with a fantastic
run.
The low bands did not, and I think there is still some work to my RX system.
Thanks Luc ON4IA for the support and everyone who participated in this contest.

Ham radio is without a doubt the most beautiful hobby in the world!
Thanks for calling me call me again next time.
Patrick
ON4HIL