[3830] WiQP W9EAU(@W0AIH) M/M Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 11 20:47:52 EDT 2014

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W9EAU
Operator(s): W0AIH K0TG KB9S N0KD KB9AZZ WB9NTO KB9WPC KG0KM
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M Fixed LP
QTH: WI

  160:    0      0
   15:   29     29
   10:    1    128
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      9
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  445    536  Mults = 125  Total Score = 267,375.0

This one is always a lot of fun. Since 1999 W0AIH has been hosting a multi-op at
his antenna farm for WIQP. In 2002, we started using the Eau Claire ARC club
callsign W9EAU. This year started slow with a lot of problems. Paul had to fix
the 40 meter dipole just before the start and we had to work on a number of
other issues during the first hour.

Every year our goal is to work all the Wisconsin counties but somehow we have
always come up just short.  With 15 minutes left we were down to only needing
Adams county.  We all thought that this was going to be another year of missing
our goal by just one county. Then NE9U/ADA was spotted. A minute later Adams
county went into the log for the sweep with 2 minutes to spare!

Thanks Paul W0AIH for hosting us another year.

Ops:
         80 CW: KB9S/W0AIH
         80 PH: WB9NTO
         40 PH: KG0KM