[3830] NA Sprint SSB WD0T(@KD0S) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 16 00:10:23 EDT 2014

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

We keep saying it, but this contest needs an infusion of operators.. Worked a
bunch of VA Qso party OP's giving HUGE numbers, so logged those.. Also a lot of
newer ops who sounded like they were having a GREAT time, so thats encouraging.

Boy, conditions on 20m were good but didn't last, 40m was good throughout, but
80m I could get NOTHING going, super slow rate, and wasn't really hearing
stations, I tried both antennas and all beverages, just not happening tonite.

Congrats to Bill, K4XS and KW8N Bob, both great jobs, they ran away on 40/80m!

Great to work a LOT of the Wednesday CWT and Thursday NS guys, and of course
the regular sprinters, you guys are great ops!

Highlight of nite was working ANOTHER SD station, KK0SD, Joe, one of the very
few times I work SD in a Sprint!  Thanks Joe!!

Thanks for the fun, God Bless, Todd WD0T