[3830] BARTG VA2UP SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 16 22:05:45 EDT 2014

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Lasalle

   80:  101      20         14
   40:  366      49         16
   20:  453      55         19
   15:  518      64         20
   10:  438      64         18
-----------------------------------
Total: 1876     252         87  Continents = 6  Total Score = 3,815,784

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Wasn't feeling good at all friday but 2 things contests can do are open the
bands and make you feel better! Got some sleep friday night and saturday
morning interesting conditions on 10 and 15 kept me going. I was getting good
rates and I was finding all kinds of mults for a change. I thought to myself,
ok forget you're sick and get on with it here's a chance to the world record.
>From that moment on I knew I wouldn't rest until the goal was met. I tried to
manage time on as well as I could but propagation did most of the job. We have
such bad propagation here that when we get it we better capitalize on it. So
lucky me it seems like this could be a new record wow, unless John SKA
scratches off 1 million points after correction ha ha! Hope not!
Thanks all for the fun and Bartg for holding the contest.
Nope, no gripes from me this time ha ha!
73 Fabi va2up