[3830] BARTG AF6GA SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 17 02:48:15 EDT 2014

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: AF6GA
Operator(s): AF6GA
Station: AF6GA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cupertino, CA

   80:
   40:   45       3         13
   20:    4       2          4
   15:  126      33         20
   10:   31      13          9
-----------------------------------
Total:  206      51         46  Continents = 6  Total Score = 119,892

This was a slow one for me, with a lot of time digging out print.  More bad than
usual and unfortunately a couple of dupes - sorry :/ Got distracted saturday
afternoon by checking out the RU DX contest looking for new ones.

EU was good saturday morning and maybe for the first time worked more DX thank
US, but perhaps that was the nature of the BARTG contest - first time for me.

Thanks for the QSOs...

73

K3/P3 - AT2k - 68ft doublet sloper @ 40ft
N1MM & 2Tone