[3830] Rus DX ED3V(F4BKV) SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 17 05:09:40 EDT 2014

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: ED3V
Operator(s): F4BKV
Station: ED3V

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Barcelona
Operating Time (hrs): 23h20

  160:           29      18         4
   80:           92      31        27
   40:          338      52        53
   20:          422      61        55
   15:          349      59        61
   10:          319      58        57
Total:   0     1549     279       257  Total Score = 5,279,064

Finally I (re-)discover that operating low power can be a great fun ! Especially
when you have access to a nice station at a nice location, near Barcelona Spain.
I was hoping for a world record in the SSB Low Power category, but when I saw
3V8BB also looking for the same goal, I knew it will be really difficult as he
will have advantage of being outside Europe and in a rarer multi location ..
well congrats to Ash and also to Daniel E73M, we are really close in score !

Station setup:
Elecraft K3 (no SO2R available)
Optibeam OB17-4
Sloppers for 80m