[3830] VaQP K4VIG M/MFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 19 10:01:12 EDT 2014

                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: K4VIG
Operator(s): K4VIG K3JWI WA4AA WB4ZBI W4NZ
Station: K4VIG

Class: M/MFixed LP
QTH: Wythe County

  160:
   80:   61     55
   40:  167    246
   20:   62     60
   15:   10      0
   10:    1      0
  UHF:
Total:  301    361      0  Mults = 135  Total Score = 132,665

We operated from a hunting lodge in Wythe County. The team consisted of K4VIG
(who used to live in Wythe county), Ken K3JWI, Paul WA4AA, Howard WB4ZBI and
W4NZ. We set up two stations Field Day style, a TS590s/G5RV and Elecraft K3/40M
EDZ. Conditions were good but had to compete with the Russian DX contest on the
high bands until Sunday morning. As usual, 40m was the money band on both
modes. Thanks for all the QSO's. It was FUN!

73, Ted W4NZ for the K4VIG team