[3830] OkQP UA3AGW SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 24 19:35:00 EDT 2014

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: UA3AGW
Operator(s): UA3AGW
Station: UA3AGW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Moscow
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:      1
   20:     31
   15:     63
   10:      5
    6:
------------------------
Total:    100       0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 18,500

Score includes 2000 bonus points for 3 band QSOs

Thanks so much to Connie K5CM and his team for organizing this nice QSO party!
 I have really enjoyed high activity compared to recent  WIQP, IDQP and VTQP.
And due to frequent match with RusDX contest it was my 2nd or 3rd QRV in OKQP
during some 10 years of active county parties participation. Furthermore - as
many guys did - I was sharing it with LAQP.
Great sigs on 15 from Jerry K5YAA/m with 34 Qs/27 Ctys of which 14 were new
ones for my collection. Good sigs from Connie K5CM( 16 Qs/16 Ctys) and "vy
QRS" Ron AF5Q (11 Qs/11 Ctys), while Bob W0BH (9 Qs/8 Ctys) and Norm W3DYA
( 7 Qs/7 Ctys) were much weaker here in Moscow - probably they were running LP.
Strongest fixed stn was W5CW followed by W5TM, K5WE, N5OK and N5DY who had nice
sigs even on 10 mtr band.
Since there is absolutely no chance to compete from Eu Russia with many DL
guys,OM2VL and LY5A - I was looking for maximum Cty score and succeeded working
55 of them which appears to be a great achievement for my city lot modest DX'ing
setup. With new rule change in OKQP for DXCC mults I would recommend mobiles to
give a special chance to DX callees from every new county they enter, something
like "QRX USA, nw QRZ DX" hihi! 'Cause sometimes it's really
impossible to break thru NA stations huge piles.
Once again thanks to everyone who worked me in OKQP and see you in other
parties and regular big contests!
 Dima, UA3AGW