[3830] NCCC Sprint KE0G QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 28 10:25:07 EDT 2014

                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 28

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   5      5
   40:  14     12
   20:  11      8
Total:  30     25  Total Score = 750

K3 at 5 watts to a pair of 74' dipoles, up about 30', fed with ladder lines and
Johnson Matchbox tuners.  I haven't found a load yet that I can't tune with
these old beasts (I don't always follow the directions in the manual).  The
dipoles used to be higher until the ice/snow/wind storm of 2/20/14, when two of
three support poles buckled under the weight.  Had a good run, thanks for your
great ears, copying my QRP out there.  Big Sigs in MN: 20M: k0eu CO, 40M: n4dw
TN, 80M: n8ea MI. (embarrassed about butchering your call on 40M - my keyer
started sliding around and I couldn't get it back on it's pad until after our
Q.  Same excuse for you, k4xu! Maybe I should dust more often).  Thanks for the
fun and C U all next time.   73,  Dan,  ke0g