[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 1 23:40:52 EDT 2014

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 2

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

  160:   0      0
   80:  18     13
   40:  21     18
   20:  21     15
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  60     46  Total Score = 2,760

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Resend, as the first version apparently didn't make it. Great local WX, and the
atmosphere was nice and quiet. Tnx for three banders to KW8N, NO3M, N6ZFO,
N3QE, and W5JAW. Great to see JAW back active in the NS, and tnx for the 3 TX
mults. Also, Dale, KG5U was loud on 80. I have no 160 meter antenna at present,
but plan to work based on W5JAW modeling for a Tee-Top vertical before the IARU.

Very good activity, with W0MU new to me. Tnx and come back! The Thursday NS is
a weekly highlight for me. This evening went much better than last week, and I
did okay on jump balls and getting second radio CQs answered. Thanks to the
fine ops in this event.

Five minute segments: 12, 11, 10, 7, 11, and 9.

73, Jim