[3830] ARI M5Z(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 5 10:23:52 EDT 2014

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: M5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: G3V

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: IO91RU

  160:
   80:  159      1       0      49
   40:  228      0      43      71
   20:  262     10      91      88
   15:  147      8      32      58
   10:    9      0       0       5
------------------------------------
Total:  805     19     166     271  Total Score = 894,300

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to VARC for hosting our WRTC preparation activities on ARI contest!
K3, 5B4AGN design BPF, Inrad triplexer, Dipole for 80/40, Optibeam for high
bands.

Gerry G0RTN and myself did some station test during ARI contest, however, in
order not to confuse other participants, we decided to run 2 separate single op
rather than non existent Multi-Two.

I felt not many participants from Italy. Not easy to fill multipliers unless
you attract "shy" Italians by calling CQ on SSB. After few QSOs, I
gave up SSB and did RTTY instead. People replied "Mike Mike Zero what is
your suffix?" I know I had bad pronunciation. :-(

Number above includes some QSO party same weekend (7QP, InQP and NEQP) so it is
a bit inflated.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD