[3830] ARI IR4B(IK4AUY) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 5 15:26:56 EDT 2014

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: IR4B
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IK4AUY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: JN54QM

  160:
   80:   87                     22
   40:  173                     34
   20:  290                     38
   15:  206                     32
   10:   23                     13
------------------------------------
Total:  779     0       0      139  Total Score = 148,869

Club: Cento DX Team

Comments:

I operated about 20hours, much more than last year 8hours, and in the low
power new category. Power out was 90Watts on my LP-100A, trx TS-590S, ant
3el Yagi Ultrabeam at 17mt up and dipole morgain 40-80m, rotary dipole on
40m. by SteppIr. I liked to partecipate and improve my score even
with such low power used, still not so high the multipliers total, I
mostly called cq this time. Thank you to all stations who called me, I had a
great time on CW mode. My log will be soon on LOTW.
Best 73 de IR4B (IK4AUY, Sergio).
website at: http://ik4auy.xoom.it/