[3830] 7QP N4GG M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 6 08:56:59 EDT 2014

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:  107     0       0  Mults = 43  Total Score = 13,803

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This became unusually challenging and fun.  I wound up operating SO2R in three
contests at once - a first and for sure, the last time I try it.   It is good
for stretching the grey matter a little - and unfortunately sending the dupe
count way up.  Sorry about the dupes - I WILL do better next time.  Activity
was good and condx were okay on Saturday, though not great.  Nothing heard on
10M.  Thanks to the mobiles....
M/S = SO + packet
FTdx5000/FT1000MP, 2X ACOM 2000A, WRITELOG, Wires in the woods.