[3830] 7QP OH6NIO SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 9 11:18:52 EDT 2014

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: OH6NIO
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OH6NIO

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:   99     26
----------------------------
Total:  152     26      0  Mults = 86  Total Score = 43,688

Very nice signals on 15m but more difficult on 20m with all the Italian ARI
contest QRM. It was fun to chase many new counties. K5YAA was once again giving
out some nice counties. Thanks Jerry! He was in my log 11 times. WW7D was worked
10 times, N7XU 7 times and K7KO as well as N7WA/m 6 times. Thanks for all
mobiles for filling my empty slots! Can't wait for the next one.