[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 22 23:32:27 EDT 2014

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 23

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      3
   40:  25     17
   20:  24     19
Total:  55     40  Total Score = 2,200

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Thought we were gonna have a big broo-haha with ZF2SL on 14040 at the start,
listening UP with a good size pileup. Never heard him again after the start.

I burnt rubber at the starting line, and couldn't get any traction...but soon
enough the slicks grabbed the pavement and was off and running.

Good fun as always !   Great to hear Karl K9BGL back in there, and Mike K5NZ in
TX too. Warming up for the weekend, no doubt.

80 and 160 are goners with the sunset yet another 90 minutes after NS...but
glad
to get, what Qs I can pull out of the noise.

73 to all and have fun in the WPX.

DanWA K7SS