[3830] WPX CW W0GXA SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 25 20:12:43 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W0GXA
Operator(s): W0GXA
Station: W0GXA

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:01

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

With a lot of non-contest activities planned for the holiday weekend, I knew my
operating time would be limited.  I chose this contest to get acquainted with
Writelog (normally use N1MM) and to practice using packet spots in the assisted
category (I have a new rig with computer control).  Not all of the 8 hours was
hard core, all out contesting.  I spent a fair amount of time playing with
various program options.

Overall, it was a decent experience.  No real surprises except perhaps I
expected more bad spots.

Next up is WRTC weekend in July.

Bob