[3830] WPX CW NA2U(@N7AT) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 25 21:15:35 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): K8IA NA2U W9CF
Station: N7AT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AZ

   20: 1426
   15: 1430

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

We usually do CQWPX CW with the call of Mike, KC7V. Mike couldn't make it this
year, so we used the cw snappy call of one of our other regular ops, Fred NA2U.
It worked out well.

Later, I will have a more detailed report for the contest club I belong to, the
Arizona Outlaws Contest club. A great bunch.

Needless to say, the Multi-Two competition out here in the west is heating up.
Three old guys at our simple one tower station can have great fun and compete
too.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club
N7AT