[3830] WPX CW WN4AFP SOSB40(TS) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 25 22:58:44 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOSB40(TS) LP
QTH: SC

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was my 2ND CQWPX CW contest and my first full-time "Major"
contest effort. Band conditions were pretty good to 4-land in the evenings.
European stations were very strong on Saturday evening. After the evening rush,
there were many CQ's without response during the early morning hours 0600-0800z.
I'll have my Extra ticket and N1MM before next year's event. My vintage shack -
IC-730, 40m dipole, MM1 Keyer (Brass Racer paddle) and Pen & Paper logging.
Thanks to all for the Qs and for those many S/N repeats. 73's Dave WN4AFP