[3830] WPX CW NG7M(@W7CT) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 26 15:17:07 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): W7CT NG7M
Station: W7CT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Utah

   20: 1027

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Well, Jim and I were surprised at this score once the contest started winding
down.  Our old record was in the 3 million point range so this effort exceeded
our expectations.

Jim was the motivation to keep me going... focusing on the mults really helped
and we could have done a better job with the mult station, but with only two
operators, we didn't spend a lot of time on the mult station because we are old
and like to sleep!  Oh, I forgot to mention Shadow, our third operator.  She
didn't ever key the radio though.  If you want a glimpse of Shadow, take a peek
at W7CT's profile on http://www.qrz.com.

Anyway, thanks for all the contacts and we are happy to post this score under
the AOCC banner.  We'll see how much we loose on the cross log checks.

Jim W7CT has done a nice job with his single tower station over the years.  He
can eek out a lot of performance with 1/3 of an acre tucked up pretty close to
the mountains in Layton Utah.

Jim, thanks again for the operating time!

Max NG7M