[3830] WPX CW K7VIT SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 26 17:58:11 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Nice to be back on with new tube in the amp and after a HD failure caused some
time off. I have a better appreciation for the time it takes to install and
configure all the software which makes my station run.  For me, 10m was
disappointing. 20m edged out 15m in production during the time I had to
operate. I hope Cycle 24 is not headed into the Maunder mini-weeds.
Again, thanks to all who answered my calls.
73,   Jerry