[3830] WPX CW DM0B M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 27 13:25:28 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DM0B
Operator(s): DK9IP DK6XZ
Station: DM0B

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN48cu

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

It was a short and last equippment test in WRTC-Style operation ( 2OP/2TX, low
power, tribander/triplexer, dipoles 40/80, non-assisted ). Especially the audio
distribution and recordings were tested for Boston/New England 2014. Exames
passed. Great job done by my team mate - the technic guru - Win DK9IP!

We have operated only 4 first hours, stopped than due very annoying rain static
and low rates. By 8 AM local time we checked high bands for following 5 hours.
We would rather have some more stations being active, but a mix of run and
S&P was still generating a moderate rates...

P33W impressed with an enormous score. Congrats!

Looking forward to hearing you in IARU Championship 2014

73 Win DK9IP & Suad DK6XZ
Daimler Sportgemeinschaft STERN Rastatt - Station DM0B