[3830] WPX CW OG9X(@OH5Z) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 28 04:22:12 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OG9X
Operator(s): OH6XX OH7CW OG9X
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

   20: 1285
   15: 1075

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Yet another contest from OH5Z station under the belt. We had Panu OH7CW joining
us for this one and he gave a really nice contribution to operating. We had a
bit limited operation this time as we had use most of the Saturday to fix the
40m 2/2/2el stack which we failed to do few weeks ago. Now it seems to be
running fine again. We used run and in-band support station without any
separate multiplier station this time. Due to the fact the two out of three ops
were working with antennas most of the Saturday we had only 270 support QSO's.
But we had great time yet again even though this was a bit more relaxed
operation than others has been in the past year or two.

73's
Juha OH6XX