[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 29 00:39:54 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 29

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  42     21
   20:  26     26
   15:   5      3
Total:  73     50  Total Score = 3,650

Another great fun nite, thanks guys for the Q's!

Band conditions here in SD were OK, 20m was very large QSB on signals, 40m
produced greatly, thank goodness! I tried 80m with about 10 minutes left and NO
ONE could hear me through the QRN, so back to 40m to finish out, and that worked
out fine.

Great to work guys without numbers!:

KQ7W- Matt- WA
K8NYG- Gary-WV
W7SW-Scotty-AZ
KU7T-Andy-WA
N6NF-Tom-CA
N0EF-John-MT

I believe the only station I have not worked is John N0EF in MT, the other guys
I have worked multiple times.. Keep coming back guys to the Wed CWT's, and get a
number at some point!

Worked back to back KQ7W- Matt in WA, and KW7Q-Steve- nr1034 for interesting 2
qsos!

10 minute breakdowns: 15-12-15-13-8-10, first half hour good for me, last half
really slowed down!

Thanks Hank W6SX for running this, great fun!

73 God Bless, Todd WD0T