[3830] WPX CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 29 14:39:56 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Bs

TS850SAT running 100W , 7,5m wire vertical over 24 radials

My plans for serious SO2R operation from contest place did not happen.
Our newly born daughter needs much attention, so I was happy to stay home and
help my wife with all the baby things.So there is big gaps in my log.
I was trying to training my S&P abilities, with few ocasional CQ, just to
verify
that skimmers around can copy me.
I was quite surprised what can be done with such antenna - there is many good
ears! Even we have a long lasting weak to moderate earthquake at Saturday
noon,
which is quite unusual for Bulgaria.
Knowing that epicentre is somewere near SV8 islands, I ask Hal SV9/W1NN/P
for situation.He says - Not too bad! Thanks for three bands Hal!

73 de Nasko, LZ3YY