[3830] WPX CW W1WMU(W5WMU) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 29 22:10:17 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W1WMU
Operator(s): W5WMU
Station: W1WMU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ME

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

WOW, had fun. In retrospect, should have arrived a week earlier to get ants
repaired from the Maine winter.Took a beating from the  big guns, but might
have done better with a good NW ant. and beverages on 40, but they were in
dis-repair by contest time. But, main thing is ,as I finally found out, is that
I'm not as good as I once was. Age creeps in, but it's still as much fun as it
ever was.....Hope to see you guy's in next test as VO2OO/QRP and Vertical on
the beach..73/Pat