[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 29 23:11:55 EDT 2014

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 30

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      5
   40:  19     16
   20:  20     18
Total:  48     40  Total Score = 1,920

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Miraculously, no remote problems tonight (only operator SO1.1R QLF).

DARN ... i was on a real fast track until 80m and then only N6ZFO was
apparently waiting for my CQ NS on 160m (TNX, Mr. Bill :^)  Went to 160m a bit
early hoping for more local NCCC'ers, but nothing heard from N3ZZ and N6RO
which would have put me finally back to 50 Q's.  Where were you guys?

I think tonight was my biggest MULT count in a lonnnnnnnng time.

(BoogaNote):  We made it on 3 out of 4, Mr. Booga - TNX !!!

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick - K 6 V V A * The Locust