[3830] CQ-M DL1IAO SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 30 09:41:17 EDT 2014

                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: DL1IAO
Operator(s): DL1IAO
Station: DL1IAO

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: JN59SW

---------------------------
Total:  347     0     104  Total Score = 77,688

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

IC756Pro3(INRAD), BX-120 Interface, Idiom Press CMOS4

WT v4.12.0 on Mac mini MD387D/A running Windows 7

R8 @5m

When a good (non-Ham) friend visited me on Friday he saw my pile of aluminium
in the garden shed and said: "Hey, let's put up an antenna!" So we
took out the R8 and bolted it on a little mast next to the shed. It was nice to
make a few QSOs from my new home, at last, although the noise floor is quite
high.

73,

Stefan
DL1IAO at contesting.com