[3830] WPX CW W1WBB SO(A)SB20(TS) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat May 31 21:57:31 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SO(A)SB20(TS) QRP
QTH: RI

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Just a few hours Fri and Sat eve after 0230Z.  Very nice condx on 20m to Eu
then.  Extremely limited time Sunday during daylight hrs on 20m produced vy
poor results working DX running my 5 watts.  Eu sigs at that time were way
down.

All S&P effort as no answers to my few CQs!  Many thnx to the FB ops who
did hear my QRP sigs.  Wish I'd had more time but was away for much of the
contest.  Great event on a *bad* weekend for me and much of USA!  Would *love*
for the date to change someday for CQWW WPX CW (following weekend?!?).  SO(A)
so I could see some of the rare PFXs.

Icom IC-706MKIIG @ 5w; Broadband Hexbeam up @ 32'; N1MM Logger; Vibroplex
paddle