[3830] UR DX W0YR SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 07:39:27 EST 2014

                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: W0YR
Operator(s): W0YR
Station: W0YR

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: VA USA

   15:   80     20
   10:          27
---------------------------
Total:  204     47    251  Total Score = 175,671

Club: North America Contest Club (NACC)

Comments:

My first time in this excellent contest.  Good chance to test my 40 - 10 M
yagis, all of which I disassembled and cleaned this summer.  They worked great.
 It was exasperating to have ARRL Sweepstakes numbskulls constantly calling,
even though I called "UT test" constantly.  Finally, I had to include
"No SS," but still, some SSers called!  That slowed things up.

Many, many FB operators in this 'test, and NO rudeness.

Big turnout of Ukrainian ops with FB sigs.

Thank you for an excellent alternative to Sweepstakes.

Well done!