[3830] SS CW K0OU Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 22:45:46 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 23:51

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Rig = K3/10 at 5 w to C4SXL at 65 Ft, 80 m dipole at 60'
Missed VE8 - never heard one although I heard someone calling for VY1EI on the
low end of 15. I think he was calling him blindly hoping he would show up.
Never heard anything. So it was fun. Only good run for my QRP station was
Sunday evening on 20 and 40 after S&P all day. 5 watts doesn't attract much
attention. Tnx all for the patience and ears while I struggled with N1MM in this
one. CU all in the next one.