[3830] SS CW WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Nov 2 23:34:43 EST 2014

                    SSCW Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2014-11-01

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : A 53 IL
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

         Band    QSOs     Pts  Sec
          3.5      10      20    0
            7     345     690   53
           14     159     318    8
           21      86     172   12
           28      34      68    9
        Total     634    1268   82

             Score : 103,976
               Rig : Yaesu FT-847 100 W
          Antennas : Cushcraft R-6000 vertical 10-15-20
                     Sloping 40 meter dipole 40-80
           Soapbox : A personal best from the home QTH.
                     Hoping for a sweep but never heard NT.
                     Extra chair time (21 hours) helped the score.
                     Impressive to see the serial numbers of many
                     QRP stations.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2014-11-02        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner WO9S