[3830] SS CW NE7D SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 23:47:37 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NE7D
Operator(s): NE7D
Station: NE7D

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Salem, OR

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Made an effort to try for a Clean Sweep this year so didn't focus on number of
Q's and spent Saturday S&Ping for sections.  Started running late Saturday
night and continued through Sunday, but still missed the Sweep.  Had all but 3
sections (MAR, NL & NT)early Sunday afternoon and was about to quit with a
couple hours to go when VE8EV called me on 15 -- thx, John!  That inspired me
to continue to the end -- but the other two never came.  I have a love/hate
relationship with this contest: I love it, but am always left with less than a
Clean Sweep -- maybe next year!

K3+KPA500+N1MM+SteppIR DB18e

Tnx for the CW practice and the Q's,
Rock  NE7D