[3830] SS CW N3HEE SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 04:37:05 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MD

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Lots of fun ! It took longer than I thought to get into the groove.  I probably
spent too much time trying to get a run started Saturday on 10 and 15 meters.
Rig and computer worked flawlessly.  The gusty winds didn't take down any
antennas and the power stayed on the whole time.  I saw a few spots for NT
stations but couldn't hear them?  A big thank you to my supportive XYL who
helped keep my butt in the chair as long as possible ! 73 - Joe