[3830] SS CW KN4Y Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 10:53:57 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I was living the Octogenarian wild life and this reduced my concentration by 20%
and when my Writelog program stopped recording the frequency I did not
immediately recognize the problem.A glass of fat free milk did not help. So I
decided to flip the cat, lands on feet send in log, lands on back do not send.
The cat landed on its feet so I will send in my log. Then I noticed Rule 6.
Work each station only once regardless of the frequency band. so, hey, no
problem.