[3830] SS CW N7IR Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 11:38:44 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I couldn't sustain a run for very long this weekend so my QSO total is less than
it has been in recent years.  Missed NNY and NT for the sweep.  Received some
big QRP numbers again this year so the competition for the top of class is
going to be fierce.

On the bright side my new 80 meter inverted V worked better than my delta loop
for this contest.  Plus N1MM+ worked flawlessly on my new Win7 computer for the
entire weekend.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR