[3830] SS CW K5NZ Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 4 09:02:02 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: STX

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Couldn't believe it when VY1EI came back to me!  Thanks for taking the time to
finish our QSO!  Thought WOW, I might just get a sweep...and then of all things
missed SC!  Never heard W4OC and tuned top to bottom everywhere!  Maybe Don
wasn't on the whole contest?  Found on open band was able to run for little
bursts down low in extra band in clear, but mostly S&P as is the rule for
QRP..  Sure miss having a 2nd radio to sweep 2 bands at a time..

Great job QRP guys, big scores!  Had a great time with limited chair time.