[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 5 15:07:28 EST 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 5

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :35

   20:  28     24
   15:  12     10
   10:   3      3
-------------------
Total:  43     37  Total Score = 1,591

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Whoooeee!  I was on a roll until my N1MM+ went South again.  Of course, I'm a
very long-time dyed-in-the-wool Macintosh user and only recently got this
Lenovo virus magnet so I could use N1MM+ and Morse Runner (training), so I'm
not surprised when this thing has stomach aches.  Ha!

Anyway....thanks to all you guys for giving me some Qs today.  I hope to catch
you tonight.  Maybe I'll do better then if N1MM decides to go for the ride.

It was terrific working CWOps candidates N0AIE, Everett from SD; VE3VGI, John
from ON; WB5BKL, Nick from TX; and our buddy, K8NYG, Gary from WV.  We hope to
see you boys on here soon with numbers of your own.  The red carpet is all
dusted off and ready for you fellas!

73 until 0300z,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN   #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)